We teamed up with the appliance geniuses at Dash (the same team behind everyone’s favorite mini waffle maker) to create a beautiful, more affordable stand mixer. And, today only, it’s on sale for $49.99 on Amazon. Other popular stand mixers can cost you FIVE TIMES that amount.
If you’re new to baking or have zero counter space in your kitchen, this mixer is for you. It’s also a wonderful present for the budding young chefs in your life. Weighing less than 5 pounds and standing less than 11 inches tall, this small but mighty mixer is easy to carry and fits underneath most kitchen cabinets.
- The tilting head is easy to operate and makes ejecting the beater or dough hooks super easy.
- The adjustable slide moves the bowl from side to side to ensure even mixing.
- The Delish recipe booklet comes with some of our favorite recipes from Insane Sweets.
- The colors! We keep changing our minds over which one is our favorite.
- “Right out of the box, this mixer didn’t seem like much, other than the cute look and design. Since it is a small mixer, I decided to follow one of the recipes that came with the mixer. I made cookie blondies. WOW! This mixer has a lot of power and did not disappoint. I was skeptical because the bowl moves around when mixing, not the head with the attachments. That didn’t matter. You can move the position for the bowl from side to side and it was able to mix the ingredients efficiently. I would definitely recommend this mixer to anyone.” — Elizabeth C. Furman
- “Finally treated myself to a stand mixer, the price was just right — as I could never justify the high price tickets of others! It’s sleek in design and the perfect size for my kitchen – not too big, and not too heavy either. I really like that it comes with two sets of attachments (beaters and dough hooks), and has suction cups on the bottom of the mixer to keep it firmly in place on counter when in use. Tried the Moscow Mule Cupcake recipe that’s included — Amazing! The kids can’t wait to make their own dough for homemade pizza (recipe also included)!” — Patricia D
- “Picked this up for the new house and it works phenomenal. It is much more compact than my old kitchen aid and works so much better. It is not very loud at all which is always a huge plus! Feels very high end and looks amazing!: — Tj Davis
Photography by Emily Hlavac Green
Art Direction by Alexandra Folino